Then, we got right into our houserules breakdown. Here's the next five we cover in this episode, with more to come:
- Critical Hits - max x2, extra actions
- A missed attack into a crowd
- Most skill checks as minor actions
- Only in-character tactical discussion - DM interrupts out-of-character discussion
- Exceptionally well-executed turns/rounds may reap extra benefits
- More item dailies
- Tyler's tick combat system for DND4e
Encounter: Interrogation/The Trial
Tee shirt: Meddle not in the affairs of dragons
Character Concept: Squid for Brains/the possessed character
DM Tip: Deliberately riff
Player Tip: Don't be a dick by... setting up combos with other PCs, in combat and RP
- The Wasteland Ranger HQ Grid - http://wasteland.rockdud.net/
- Jerk, Douche, Idiot, Loser
- It's Katar, not Guitar.
- Gamma World interactive character sheet
Check us out on iTunes and give us some reviews and/or ratings and/or hurtful criticism!
What do you think?
Welcome all our new listeners to the family of ExemplaryDM! Give us reviews in the comments below, hit us up on Twitter @ExemplaryDM, or shoot us an email at exemplary d m @ gmail dot com
Minor Update: We missed the last two houserules covered in the first post of these show notes.